A lot of books come across my desk each year. Maybe next year I will keep a log!
With the holidays right around the corner, most people I know use any down time they have to dig into some new books.
With that in mind, I wanted to highlight a few books that came out this past year you should definitely check out. In no particular order.
- Front Row Leadership: Stop Criticizing and Start Leading by Rob Ketterling
- Chase the Lion—if your dream doesn’t scare you, it’s too small by Mark Batterson
- 40 Days of Decrease by Alicia Britt Chole
- Raising the Perfectly Imperfect Child: Facing the Challenges with Strength, Courage, and Hope by Boris Vujicic and Nick Vujicic
- Unashamed: drop the baggage, pick up your freedom, fulfill your destiny by Christine Caine
- Small Town Jesus: taking the gospel mission seriously in seemingly unimportant places by Donnie Griggs
By the time you’ve gotten through that list, you’ll be ready for more! Here are some books I’m looking forward to pre-ordering:
- Giving It All Away…and Getting It All Back Again: The Way of Living Generously by David Green and Bill High (releasing April 25, 2017)
- Set Free: Unstoppable Hope for a World that Is Waiting Roy Peterson‘s life story (release TBA)
If you had a book published this year, or have one coming in 2017, post its name and a link below in the comments so I can add it to my reading wish list.