Rob Hoskins is the President of OneHope – an international ministry reaching more than 100 million children and youth each year with a relevant presentation of God’s Word.
He serves key global church and political leaders as a thought leader, ideator, connector and innovator in all things missions. He has a passion for helping leaders incorporate best practices through effective Ministry Design using Outcome Based Ministry models. He also specializes in designing and developing effective philanthropy and stewardship methodologies. Rob holds his gifts and passions loosely… freely sharing with others who are Kingdom-minded.
Rob is an ordained general-appointed missionary of the Assemblies of God Church. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, California and is pursuing his Doctor of Ministry degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He also serves:
- Co-founder Visual Story Network (VSN)
- FOBAI and FOBA-NA (Forum of Bible Agencies International and North America)
- Advisory Board for the Lausanne Strategy Working Group
- Chairman of Global Evangelism Network’s GEN Evaluations Initiative Committee
- Serves on City Movement Committee (with Kevin Palau)
- Serves on Editorial Board of Ministry Today
- 2005 John Maxwell Leadership Award
He has authored
- MissioLOGICAL: thoughts on missions, leadership, and reaching the next generation (e-book, 2014) Download here
- Hope Delivered: Affecting destiny through the power of God’s Word.(2012)
- Affect Destiny: The Book of Hope story. (2003)
- Then…Seeds of Spiritual Lineage. (2002)
Born to missionary parents Bob and Hazel Hoskins, he grew up passionate about sharing God’s Word. While Rob and Kim live near OneHope’s global headquarters in Pompano Beach, Florida, their hearts beat on every continent around the world.
When he’s not spending time with his beloved family, enjoying amazing international cuisine, keeping up with the latest in sports or squeezing in tennis with a friend, he enjoys idea exchanges with other thought leaders.
I love conversations and feed off the voices in the room. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts and projections on where the global Church is headed and how we can serve each other to be optimally relevant and effective as we share the Gospel from our own backyards to every corner of our ever-changing world.